Terms & Conditions Tour Packages
We request our valued customer to read the following instructions carefully before booking the complete tour package. The tour package may comprise the arrangements of transportation, hotel accommodation, sightseeing, guide and escort, entry fee to monuments etc. or any services associated to all these or even an individual part of it. The confirmation will be given to the customer on the basis of customer’s final request and our approval.
Terms & Conditions
- The program and cost designed is wholly pre-determined and presumed based on prevailing rate available or applicable in the travel trade. Any fluctuation of price relating to any associated commodities will similarly indicate the proportionate rise and fall in the program and cost. Finally a re-arrangement or re-scheduled quote will be notified to customer on time and implanted accordingly.
- Booking Policy-
a. Confirmation in case of Normal Booking:
For Individuals (up to 9 persons): 3-months before exact date and time of travel
For Group (10 persons onward): 6-months before exact date and time of travel
A sizeable amount of money (said to be BOOKING AMOUNT) should be deposited to us in advance for confirmation depending upon- date, time, size of tour and total cost. This amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. No booking will be entertained, ensured or guaranteed without receipt of an advance payment. Accordingly, full and final payment should be forwarded to us within 30-days prior to exact date of travel (for both- individual and group booking).
b. Confirmation for Last Minute Booking: (If booked within 30 days from exact date of travel)
Full and Final payment should be forwarded to us for confirmation.
We take no responsibility or guarantee for the sudden changes effecting in your travel arrangements. All the arrangements are subject to last minute availability. Supplements or deductions will be notified to the customer at the time of confirmation itself.
- Cancellation Policy-
For Normal Booking:
- In case of cancellation of confirmed booking in between 30 to 90-days prior exact date of travel, the BOOKING AMOUNT will be absorbed and will not be refunded
- In case of cancellation of confirmed booking 30-days prior exact date of travel and after receipt of full and final payment in advance, 50% of the amount will be refunded after deducting the BOOKING AMOUNT
- In case of cancellation of confirmed booking after 30 days prior to the exact date of travel no amount will be refunded
For Last Minute Booking: (If booked within 30 days prior to exact date of travel)
There shall be no refund. Hence customers are strongly suggested to re-check and finalise their travel plan before booking.
- We take no guarantee for the following factors-
- Any expense caused by circumstances that are beyond our control e.g. weather condition, rain, road block, land slide, natural calamities, train/flight delays or/and cancellations, mishaps or/and accidents
- Factors of local nature, route change, political condition, medical or sickness evacuation, any kind of claims or insurance, any excess baggage charges
- Any type of claim for lost or damage to baggage or personal belonging
- The arrangements mentioned in our program or tour itinerary are subject to availability at the time of booking and are flexible depending upon certain circumstances. In case of non-availability of the same, an alternative arrangement of more or less similar setup or even an up gradation on additional cost can be made possible per request. Similarly the length of stay / visit of the above programs can be extended / diverted to suit your comfort and luxury with an additional charge.
- Our company ’’MANN TOURS INDIA Pvt. Ltd.“ reserves the right to withdraw its services on or before operating the tour or even during the operation of the tour in case any discrepancy or indiscipline activities occured which are found harmful for the greater interest of the company.
- Any disputes relating to the booking and confirmation should be monitored, justified and settled under Delhi jurisdiction.
- Above all, your confirmed booking itself authenticates your acceptance to our terms and conditions.